Sunday, April 22, 2012

Louise Swan Originals - "Spring is in the Air" Art Show - Cochrane, Alberta -  April 13th & 14th, 2012
It's been a week since returning from Cochrane, Alberta.  What a wonderful show and great venue!  Thanks to all of you for stopping at my display and letting me know how much you liked my paintings.  I was humorously  designated the "colour corner" by visitors and fellow artists.  Thats what I had intended because it was important to me to bring out the vibrant colours and details which so many of you commented on.  I am thrilled with some of the notes made in my guest book and conversations I had with those who visited my display, like "lusting" over the sunny, bright landscapes, and referring to my florals as being in "HD" (high definition). 

I am planning to be back next year around the same dates for another Cochrane show.  I'm already looking forward to seeing all of you again and renewing contacts with my fellow artists.....so much talent and so professional!   After a short break I'm back at the easel working on my next pieces.  

I'm thanking you in advance for adding your email to this blog.  I am committed to respecting the privacy of your email address.  You will get a notice each time I post a new painting or planning an upcoming event.  I also appreciate your comments as well.

Warmest regards,

Louise 

1 comment: